Statement: Please be assured that our technical support is always available to assist you in any circumstances, even though the issue is not covered under warranty. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you are in need of assistance, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
KOKONI grants a standard warranty on the major modules of KOKONI series printers ("Product") in the country or area where the Product was purchased according to the terms and conditions stated below.
The warranty starts from the date of delivery to an end-customer for the first time, as evidenced by the original customer’s purchase invoice. Only the original purchaser is entitled to claim a warranty. Please save your purchase receipt and any relevant paperwork for your KOKONI product as proof of
Year Limited Warranty for the KOKONI Printerand power adapter from the date of purchase;
3-Months Limited Part Warranty for the Vulnerable parts (Extruder, Belt, Printing Platform Nozzle Module, etc.)
No Warranty for the Tools, Filaments, Printer Shell, User Manual, Warranty Card, etc.
What Is Not Covered?
- The warranty period expires;
- The purchase voucher is invalid or not identical with the product model.
- Either the purchase voucher or the warranty card becomes unidentifiable due to man-made damage;
- Any fault or damage of the Product is caused by unauthorized use or modification of the Product without KOKONI’s permission, including exposure to moisture, entry of foreign bodies (water, oil, sand, etc.) or improper installation or operation.;
- The circuit board of the printer has been ruined due to crash, soaking, falling down or other human factors;
- Use components or filaments that are not certified by KOKONI;
- Damage caused by force majeure such as fires, high winds, lightning strikes or floods;
- The product ages or discolors normally along the process of operation;
- Product labels, serial numbers, etc. show signs of tampering or alteration.
- A Product sent to KOKONI for Return & Refund Service does not include all original accessories and packaging or any item is not in new or like-new condition, i.e. with cracks, dents, or scratches.
- Product gifts.
- Other circumstances stated in this policy.