Scenario 1. Within 14 calendar days of receiving a Product if the Product has no manufacturing defect, has not been used, and is still in new condition, you can request Return Service.
Scenario 2. Within 14 calendar days of receiving a Product if the Product has a manufacturing defect, you can request Return and Refund Service.
You need to ship the Product to the designated warehouse. KOKONI will examine the returned Product to identify the problem. If the problem qualifies for the second scenario, KOKONI will bear the cost of a refund including shipping costs and taxes. The customer should bear the shipping costs and taxes incurred in the first scenario.
Please note the returned product(s) need to be sent to the following address: Floor 2, Building 5, No.926 of Changhong East Street, Deqing County, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China, 313200
Please pay the return postage in advance, once we have received and inspected your return and if we approve your application, your payment will be refunded to you within 15 business days. The actual refund amount shall be subject to the total amount after we assess the removal of the restocking cost. Before you make any return or refund action, Please contact us first at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll deal with your application and give you a reply within 3 business days.
**The restocking fee will be charged in scenario 1, which typically costs 10% of the retail price, and the rest will be refunded after the product inspection.**
Unfortunately, KOKONI cannot provide returns or refund service in any of the following circumstances:
1. The return request is submitted 14 or more calendar days after receipt of the product.
2. The returned product is not in its original packaging with all accessories, cables, filament, and manuals present.
3. For any missing parts, such as accessories, cables, or filament, we will deduct the cost of the missing parts from the total refund amount.
4. KOKONI identifies, through evaluation and testing, that the manufacturing defect(s) or functional problems have been caused by user error, such as dropping to the ground, supplying the wrong voltages, water damage, etc, or that there are no quality issues in the product.
5.No original proof of purchase is provided, or the proof of purchase is forged or altered.
6. The products were damaged in transit but not rejected upon receiving the products.
7. Products that are damaged after delivery due to external forces such as fire, floods, lightning strikes, traffic accidents, etc.